With so many flooring options available it can be hard to choose which one is right for your home, not to mention your kitchen. Here are some tips to keep in mind when identifying the right kitchen flooring for you.
- Choose a Durable Floor. Specific areas in the home such as the kitchen area will need to stand the daily pressure and occasional messes. Tile is a timeless option, while cork flooring is stepping into scene offering enhanced support and comfort underfoot, and LVT is both low-maintenance and stylish.
- Regularly clean your kitchen flooring. No matter which flooring option you select, keeping your floors clean is a key to success. Check to make sure you are using the recommended cleaning products for your floor to achieve optimum results.
- We all know spills are bound to happen, and that’s okay its part of making memories. However, it is important that once a spill happens you clean it up quickly. Allowing accidents to stay on the floor for a prolonged period of time can warp wood or even create mildew.
- Keep it simple. In the kitchen you have to be realistic about what the kitchen flooring will go through. So, it is important not to choose a fussy flooring that won’t be able to keep up with Thanksgiving Dinner.
- Functional doesn’t mean boring! Bring your personality into the kitchen with decorative tile flooring and many other options for a fun touch.
If you are ready for a kitchen remodel what are you waiting for? Reach out to our professionals at Canopy Hardwood Flooring to explore the best flooring options for your kitchen.
Read more about Mistakes to Avoid When Cleaning Hardwood Floors