Let’s face it, we all want gorgeous hardwood flooring that will stay beautiful for years to come. Here are a few basic maintenance tips to keep your hardwood floors in tip top shape. Remember, small things can make a difference with your hardwood floors.
- It is important to remove spills from the floor as soon as possible.
- Keep your pet’s nails trimmed to prevent scratches on your hardwood floors.
- Vacuum or sweep frequently to keep dirt from leaving scratches on the floor.
- Use furniture pads on furniture legs to help reduce the chances of dents.
- Using mats next to outside doors can help prevent tracking in dirt, mud, and so much more.
- Mopping, steaming or applying water can damage your hardwood floors and dull the finish.
- Avoid wearing cleats or heals inside which can damage your hardwood flooring and leave dents.
To learn more about flooring options for your home email or call your Spartanburg flooring experts today at 864-595-3850.
Ideal Flooring Options for Pet Owners